Monday, July 19, 2010

CREATIVITY COMES IN MANY FORMS


Okay, yes, I love shoes! I remember when I used to have to spend hours decorating my shoes. 
I find it just as much fun to stumble on a $5.00 bit of creativity. 
The best thing is, if your the art teacher, you can actually get away with wearing these to work. BONUS!



What's a mom to do when her kid comes home with that annoying smudge of red acrylic paint? 
Turn it into a cool bug of course.



God Bless Sharpie markers!
And the use of CREATIVITY to "fix" problems!

"Dreams are like the paints of a great artist.
Your dreams are your paints,
the world is your canvas.
Believing is the brush that converts your dreams
into a masterpiece of reality."

-Unknown
Quote from Sheri Gaynor's book CREATIVE AWAKENINGS.

No comments:

Post a Comment