Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Journey Begins

Day 1. Day one of 365. Today I begin my commitment to one year of reconnecting with my creativity. I've been wanting to start my blog for so long. Everyday I walk around mumbling in my head "this is what I would write today".
Enough mumbling!
I have been inspired by the challenge of the Creative Awakenings project @ http://artfulpaperdoll.blogspot.com

Today has been devoted to preparing this blog space.
I will write each day to catalog the journey.
Will this work? Will I survive?
Keep reading and find out!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather,

    I LOVE this photo of you. I am soooo looking forward to this journey and watching the transformations. I've been on the fence about starting a blog specifically for the journey or using the one I have. I may just use the one I have to keep from scattering myself further. (tee hee :)

    Bon Voyage hugs :)
    ~Kitty

    ReplyDelete